What is super duplex 2507 pipe fittings?
In scenarios where we need high strength and good corrosion resisting properties, the best pipe fitting for this purpose would be SDSS 2507 pipe fittings. This pipe fitting also inherits good corrosion resistance to crevice and pitting, thanks to the presence of nitrogen, chromium and molybdenum in large contents.
Adding to this, they even show appreciating resistance to chloride stress corrosion cacking, along with exhibiting good mechanical and weldability characteristics.
Biggest Alloy 2507 elbow manufacturer in India
How and where can I find the best alloy 2507 elbow manufacturer in India?
K.K. Industries welcome you with open arms if you want to purchase a good quality assured alloy 2507 elbow, where we help you by providing reasonable pricing based on your demands and standards.
Across India, we are one of the leading and reputed super duplex 2507 pipe fittings manufacturers in India, where we also provide quality assured and genuine products to an end user. This is achieved by providing them with testing certificates. Hence one can achieve confidentiality.
Adding to this, we also produce custom sized elbows and also recommend our customers to use them, to meet their specific needs and standards.
We are committed to providing high-quality 2507 super duplex buttweld fittings at competitive prices.
Super duplex 2507 pipe fittings
Alloy 2507 elbow
2507 super duplex buttweld fittings
What industries require super duplex 2507 pipe fittings?
Because of their ability to resist corrosion, super duplex 2507 seamless fittings are widely demanded by many industries to meet their needs and standards. Below are some of the listed industries:
- super duplex 2507 reducing tee is used in marine engineering to withstand extreme corrosive scenarios.
- Chemical processing equipment based industries also require 2507 super duplex buttweld fittings.
- Petrochemical industries also use SDSS tube elbow.
- They are also widely used in water desalinization.
- SAF 2507 concentric reducer is also used in oil and gas production.
Purchase DIN 1.4507 equal and reducing tee at factotry price in Mumbai
As a leading distributor of SDSS 2507 stub end, we can supply a 1.4507 super duplex 90 degree elbow in size range of 1/2 to 24 inch
Super duplex 2507 elbow
Alloy 2507 reducer
- 1/8” NB TO 48” NB
2507 super duplex buttweld fittings
- Sch 10
- Sch 40
DIN 1.4507 stub end
- Schedule 80
- Schedule 120
- Schedule 160
2507 steel cap
- EN 10204/3.1
- EN 10204/3.2
- NACE MR0175
SDSS 2507 tee
SAF 2507 concentric/ eccentric reducer can handle high-pressure applications in various industry.
What are the advantages of using super duplex 2507 pipe fittings?
Considering wide range of industries demanding super duplex 2507 welded fittings, advantageous characteristics are delivered and below are some of the listed advantages:
- Elevated temperature resistance is provided by DIN 1.4507 equal tee.
- Other than the other grades of stainless steel, they have twice more strength,
- This material can be strengthened by the heat treatment process.
- SDSS pipe cap also can be cold formed.
What are the types of super duplex pipe fittings under the grade 2507?
To cover wide range of industrial application, there are many other types of pipe fittings for grade 2507 and below are some of it:
- On the basis of elbow angles: we have 450, 900 and 1800. Out of this, the suitable flange type angle which changes the flow direction of fluid or gas is 4507 super duplex 90 degree elbow, although all three change flow direction at respective angles.
- Promising excellent corrosion resistance properties, SDSS 2507 stub end is a flange type which is demanded by marine engineering and aerospace.
There are many other forms, of which you can refer to our website to understand their unique properties and how they help to meet your needs and standards.
What is the main difference between DIN 1.4507 equal and reducing tee?
The only main difference between equal tee and DIN 1.4507 pipe reducer tee is that in the case of equal tee fitting, the run pipe is equal to the size of the branch.
On the other hand, reducers have branch size which is smaller than the run pipe size.