What is stainless steel 304 pipe fittings?
We mainly use SS 304 pipe fittings for the purpose of flow direction. Adding to this, these flanges are known to exhibit excellent strength and hardness properties.
When implemented, you would see that it can withstand extreme temperature conditions.
Their main function is to connect pipes.
These pipe fittings are made following specifications ASTM A403/ ASME SA403 and standards ASME/ANSI B16.9, ASME B16.28 and MSS SP43
UNS S30400 elbow manufacturers in India
Where can I find UNS S30400 elbow manufacturers in India easily?
Want to purchase UNS S30400 elbow, we at K.K. Industries are here to help you.
For a long time, we are the leading stainless steel 304 pipe fittings manufacturers in India, where we assure:
- Reasonable pricing quoted for an end user.
- Providing test certificate, so that one can be sure that the product is genuine
- Quality assurance
We also provide elbows in custom sizes, based on varying applications.
There are many other features that we offer, considering a wide range of standards and demands from many industries and customers in mind.
KK fittings is a stockist of high-quality 304 stainless steel tee and AISI 304 end cap.
Stainless Steel 304 Pipe Fittings
UNS S30400 elbow
304 stainless steel tee
What are the different types of tests performed on SS 304 reducer?
For delivering excellent properties, SS 304 reducer are made to go through some testing process. This is done to find out the flaws or any defects. Below are some of the tests which are performed:
- Proof test.
- Non-destructive test.
- Destructive test.
- Metallurgical test.
Table of Content
Our UNS S30400 reducer and Inox 304 buttweld fittings price list is available upon request.
SS 304 long/ short stub end come in a variety of sizes and schedules to ensure compatibility with any system.
SS 304 cap
- ASME B16.9
- ANSI B16.9
- MSS SP43
DIN 1.4301 tee
UNS S30400 stub end
- Long / Short / Lap joing
Stainless steel 304 buttweld fittings
- Schedule 10
- Schedule 40
304 stainless steel reducer
SUS 304 elbow
- 45 degree
- 90 degree
- 180 degree
|SIZE||Saudi Riyal||USD||Nigerian NGN||Qatari Riyal|
|1/2″ SCH 10 elbow||10.48 SAR||$2.75||2,200.00 NGN||10.11 QAR|
|1/2″ SCH 10 elbow||4.98 SAR||$1.31||1,045.00 NGN||4.80 QAR|
Check latest price list of stainless steel 304 fittings
We are leading exporter and distributor of DIN 1.4301 equal / reducing tee
What are the different types of stainless steel 304 pipe fittings?
For covering wide range of industrial applications, we would need different types of pipe fittings under the grade 304. Below are some of them:
- On the basis of angle for the elbows, we have 450, 900 and SS 304 1800 elbows
- On the other hand, 304 stainless steel elbow are used to change flow directions in pipeline industries.
- DIN 1.4301 reducing tee is also one of the flange types, that provide fluent connections with the pipes. Best angle considered here would be a right angle.
There are many other types, of which you can check the website so that you can get a clear picture on how each type exhibits unique characteristics.
What are the different types of surface finishes available for SS 304 Pipe Fittings?
Other than exhibiting good corrosion resistance properties, SS 304 fittings also require some methods to enrich its surface. Below are some of the methods which help to maintain a smooth surface.
- No 1. Finish: by the means of hot rolling, this finish is produced. Then it is annealed. In order to provide a dull finish, we need to pickle materials in aids, thus making it an ideal use case in high temperature applications.
- 2D finish: This finished is produced by the means of cold rolling for stainless steel 304 buttweld fittings, unlike no 1. finishing. Hence, it is used in hardware, chemical equipment, etc.
- Mill finishes: Mainly used for mechanical polishing, it is used to be an ideal use case.
What is the temperature range for SS 304 pipe fittings?
Mainly designed with excellent corrosion resistance properties, pipe fittings under grade 304 are often in demand in scenarios where we require high pressure and temperature.
Ideally, it is exposed to temperature range of 1500-17000F.