What is stainless steel 304 flanges?
A flange which is made up of the 18% chromium content, 8% contents of nickel and max 0.08% carbon is 304 stainless steel flanges. Because it contains higher nickel and chromium content, it is also called as chromium-nickel austenitic alloy.
Adding to this, higher percentage of chromium also means that they offer excellent corrosion resistance and exhibit good toughness characteristics.
One of the best UNS S30400 blind flange manufacturer in India
Where can I find the best UNS S30400 blind flange manufacturers in India?
Worried browsing tons of website for purchasing UNS S30400 blind flange, well we at K.K. Industries provide you best solutions to your problem where we can help you quote reasonable pricing, based on your needs and standards.
We are well known in the wide range of industries as the most prominent stainless steel 304 flanges manufacturers in India.
Adding to this, testing certificate are also affiliated with the product and provided to you so that assurance of the product’s genuineness is achieved.
Top notch stockist of Inox 304 Ring Type Joint Flange in Mumbai
Stainless Steel 304 Flanges
UNS S30400 blind flange
SUS 304 threaded flange
What are the different types of flange faces used in 304 stainless steel flanges?
Although exhibiting excellent corrosion resistance properties, there is not only one particular flange that meets all the industrial standards. Following this, below are some of the different types of 304 SS flange one can choose and use as per the needs and standards:
- For industries requiring high temperature tolerance and exhibiting excellent corrosion resistance properties, SS 304 forged flange is a perfect choice and is highly recommended for use in oil and gas, food processing and chemical industries.
- On the other hand, you would see Inox 304 ring type joint flange in high pressure vessel joins with high level integrity. Oilfields also use this flange type.
- Flange tyoe such as DIN 1.4301 weld neck flange, is mainly used for critical conditions, be it carrying some toxic and volatile fluid or high pressure and temperature scenarios.
There are many other types of flanges other than the above mentioned ones. You can check out our website accordingly.
The bolt torque required for SS 304 threaded flange and forged flanges depends on factors such as flange size and pressure rating.
Table of Content
Check latest price list of DIN 1.4301 weld neck / socket weld flange
Stainless Steel 304 forged flange
- Flat face
- Raised face
- Ring joint
304 Stainless Steel rtj flange
- Class 900
- Class 1500
- Class 2500
UNS S30400 socket weld flange
- Socket weld raised face
DIN 1.4301 slip on flange
- Cold Water Finish
- Spiral Serrated
- Concentric Serrated
SUS 304 weld neck flange
- Ultrasonic testing
- Surface roughness tester
- Hardness testing
AISI 304 blind flange
- Blind raised face
|1/2″ #150 blind flange
|1/2″ #300 blind flange
|1/2″ #600 blind flange
Check latest price list of stainless steel 304 flange
We are a reliable stockist of high-quality SUS 304 slip on flange
Class 150 SS 304 slip on flanges dimensions
What are the benefits of 304 stainless steel flanges?
The flanges are efficient to handle heavy load and speed.
The materials are easy to install and provide ease in maintenance.
These flanges have great high temperature and pressure application hence can be used in harsh environments.
What are the welding requirements for SS 304 blind flange?
Below are some of the most common requirements which are needed for welding SS 304 blind flange for ensuring safe welding:
- Firstly, you would need MIG, stick and TIG. These are the welders.
- Another characteristic to be kept in mind is that the wire must be chosen very much carefully for the welding process. Hence, we also would need electrodes.
- Gas shielding.
- Wire Brush.
- Welding helmet.
- Welding table.
- Safety glass.
- MIG pilers.
- Aprons, sleeved and gloves to be used which are of leather materials.
- welding boots.
With these, you can easily perform welding process without any difficulties.
What are the temperature conditions for SUS 304 threaded flange?
With the property to resist corrosion in wide range of environments, SUS 304 threaded flange exhibit good properties at the temperature range of 1598-16970F.