What is Monel 400 pipe fittings?
A pipe fitting which is a copper-nickel alloy is nickel 400 fittings. They exhibit good malleability and are highly ductile, resulting them to operate in the wide range of temperatures.
They are also well equipped to show resistance to corrosive elements. Adding to this, this Monel 400 pipe tee even exhibit good welding properties, making them an ideal use case in marine engineering.
Purchase from alloy 400 tee manufacturer in India to save cost
Where can I find alloy 400 tee manufacturer at low cost in India?
Want to save cost? We at K.K. Industries welcome you where we are experienced to provide reasonable pricing quoted for purchasing alloy 400 tee, as per your needs and demands.
We are well known and one of the leading Monel 400 pipe fittings manufacturers in India, where we also assure you quality service. Testing certificates are also provided, which ensure product genuineness.
Purchase Alloy 400 Reducer and Monel 400 Stub End at reasonable price.
Monel 400 pipe fittings
Alloy 400 tee
Nickel 400 fittings
What are the different types of Monel 400 pipe fittings?
Considering wide range of industrial standards, there are different types of Monel 400 pipe fittings that are listed below:
- Pumps, shafts and valves use alloy 400 reducer to make sure that no degraded properties occur. This property is maintained mainly because they offer excellent resistance to corrosion and have high level strength.
- We use DIN 2.4360 pipe cap in propeller and pump shafts. Oil refineries also make use of this flange type in columns.
- On the other hand, we use alloy 400 eccentric reducer in piping system and marine applications due to good resistance to corrosion and exhibiting high durability.
- To alter or divide or even stop fluid flow, we mainly require Monel 2.4360 buttweld fittings. Even this flange type is demanded by wide range of industries.
For referring more types, you can check out our website where detailed information has been provided to give you a clear picture how each types covers wide range of industrial needs and standards.
We always keep wide stock of DIN 2.4360 Pipe Cap and Tee
Specification of Monel 400 pipe fittings
We supply Monel 2.4360 buttweld fittings and Nickel 400 equal/ reducing tee which are suitable for the petrochemical, gas and oil industries
Different types of Alloy 400 Fittings
Monel 400 stub end
- Hot Dipped Galvanizing
- Epoxy & FBE Coating
- Electro Polish
Alloy 400 elbow
- 45 degree
- 90 degree
- 180 degree
DIN 2.4360 reducer
Nickel 400 cap
- Flattening Test
- Micro and Macro Test
- Flaring Test
- Pitting Resistance Test
Monel 2.4360 buttweld fittings
- EN 10204/3.1
- EN 10204/3.2
- NACE MR0175
Monel 400 tee
Directly buy from Alloy 400 Eccentric Reducer suppliers and stockist in India
Nickel 400 elbow chemical and mechanical properties
What are the applications of Monel 400 pipe fittings?
Because they offer resistance to wide range of corrosive environments, below are some of the applications of Monel 400 welded fittings:
- It is used in pharmaceutical companies.
- Heat exchangers make use of Alloy 400 concentric reducer.
- They are also demanded as an equipment in sea water.
- Nickel 400 eccentric reducer is used by companies such as: off shore oil drilling.
- Gas processing.
- Power generation process.
Which specification and standard does Monel 400 pipe fitting follow?
The specification which is followed by Monel 400 stub end is ASTM B 366/ASME SB 366.
Adding to this, ASME/ANSI B16.9, ASME B16.28 and MSS SP 43 are the standards for this pipe fitting. Factors such as testing, rating, tolerance and dimensions are covered by this standard for pipe fittings under the sizes NPS ½ – NPS 48.
What is the hot and cold working conditions when it comes to Monel 400 pipe fittings?
In hot working environments, it requires choosing of accurate temperatures. Ideally, typical temperature ranges between 1200-21500F.
On the other hand, we have to use soft die materials in cold working environments which in turn enhances finishing.