What is Inconel 625 flanges?
A flange which consists of chromium, nickel and molybdenum alloy, followed by the addition of nickel is alloy 625 flanges. You would see distortion of the atomic matrix of an alloy, thanks to the combination of molybdenum with the chemical mixture.
This is one of the reasons why without strengthening heat treatment, it exhibits excellent strength.
Biggest Nickel 625 weld neck flange manufacturer in India
Where would I find nickel 625 weld neck flange manufacturers in India?
You would get to see quality assured nickel 625 weld neck flange at K.K. Industries, as we promise confidentiality to an end user, along with reasonable pricing quoted which help them meet their needs and standards.
We are the leading and well known Inconel 625 flange manufacturers known across India, and our products are highly demanded by wide range of companies. This is mainly because we also provide test certificate, which in turn, assures quality and ensures that the product is genuine.
As a reputable supplier, we provide a range of DIN 2.4856 Threaded Flanges to meet your needs.
Inconel 625 flanges
Nickel 625 weld neck flange
DIN 2.4856 Threaded Flanges
What are the applications of DIN 2.4865 Threaded flanges?
Because DIN 2.4865 threaded flanges offers unique and excellent characteristics, its usage is widely accepted across wide range of industries. Below are some of the industries which make use of this flange:
- Aeronautics, for jet engines
- Extraction process, for oil and gas industries.
- Controlling pollution
- Waste processing.
- Marine industries.
Looking for Wnr 2.4856 Flanges? Refer Inconel 625 Ring Type Joint Flange price list offers competitive pricing for various industries and applications.
Inconel 625 flanges Specification
We are a trusted distributor and stockist of Nickel 625 Lap Joint Flanges and DIN 2.4856 Wnrf Flange.
Nickel 625 weld neck flange types
Inconel 625 forged flange
- Cold Water Finish
- Spiral Serrated
- Concentric Serrated
Nickel 625 rtj flange
- Class 900
- Class 1500
- Class 2500
DIN 2.4856 socket weld flange
- ASME B16.5
- ANSI B16.5
- ASME B16.47
- ANSI B16.47
Alloy 625 slip on flange
- Cl 150
- Cl 300
- Cl 600
Inconel Alloy 625 weld neck flange
- Weld neck raised face
Inconel 625 blind flange
- Size range: 1/2 to 24 inch
Our Nickel Alloy 625 Spectacle Blind Flanges are specially engineered to meet the demands of marine applications.
DIN 2.4856 threaded flanges chemcial and mechanical properties
Inconel 625 flanges weight chart
What are the advantages of using Alloy 625 Flanges over other materials?
Other than offering excellent corrosion resistance, there are other advantages of using nickel alloy 625 flanges. Below are some of the advantages that are seen during its use case:
- Good strength is exhibited by WNR 2.4856 flanges, thanks to the addition of niobium to the chemical mixture, which is responsible for solidifying material matrix.
- Excellent fatigue strength is exhibited by DIN 2.4856 threaded flanges.
- You would see flanges of grade 625 to resist pitting and crevice corrosion.
- Inconel 625 blind flanges are mainly useful in seawater.
- 625 flanges exhibit appreciable mechanical properties, when exposed to low or high temperatures.
What are the different types of Inconel 625 flanges?
It is not possible that only one particular Inconel 625 flange to meet all industrial standards. To cover wide range of standards, there are many different types of this flanges and below are some of the listed ones under this grade:
- Industries such as chemical processing make use of Inconel 625 forged flanges as an equipment.
- Inconel 625 lap joint flanges is one of the widely demanded flange in the piping and oil and gas industries, thanks to their tolerance to even sub zero temperatures.
- Particularly, Inconel Alloy 625 pipe flanges is a flange that is used in propelled blades, ropes of wire, etc.
- A flange that is beneficial for the industries who require temperature conditions above 8000F and pressure classes above 600 is Inconel 625 ring type joint flange.
There are other types of flanges, of which you can check out our website so that you can have clear picture about each type of flange falling under this grade, and it would then be easier for you to choose the desired type of flange.
What is the role and benefit of using nickel alloy 625 spectacle blind flanges?
You would see utilization of nickel alloy 625 spectacle blind flanges in seawater applications, typically, in marine industries. They not only offer resistance to wide range of normal corrosive environment; they also offer resistance from pitting and crevice.
Another reason is that they exhibit greater strength capabilities, thanks to the addition of niobium to the chemical mixture.
Adding to this, this flange is also used as a coolant in power and processing plants.