What is Inconel 600 flange?
Alloy 600 flange comprises chromium-nickel alloy, and are known to exhibit excellent resistance to oxidation. This is one of the reasons why they are largely demanded by many industries.
Adding to this, they are also known to exhibit wide range of temperatures; from cryogenic to extreme elevated temperatures of 20000F. The corrosion resistance properties are credited to the presence of higher level of nickel contents in the chemical mixture of Inconel alloy 600 spectacle flanges.
One of the best Alloy 600 slip on flange manufacturer in India
Where can I find one of the best Alloy 600 flanges manufacturer in India?
Visit K.K. Industries if you need top notch and quality assured alloy 600 flange as we are accustomed provide genuine and valuable industrial standards to our customers, at a reasonable and affordable pricing.
For a long time, many industries and customers have been purchasing wide range of products and we are well regarded and prominent Inconel 600 flanges manufacturers in India, where we also provide testing certificates to make sure that the confidence of the customer is not affected, with product genuineness being achieved.
Reasonable pricing is also quoted to make sure that the customer is assured this pricing; with their needs and standards getting fulfilled.
Nickel alloy 600 blind flange are manufacturerd in accordance with ASME B16.5 standard
Inconel 600 flanges
Alloy 600 slip on flange
Nickel alloy 600 blind flange
What characteristics can be drawn from Inconel 600 flanges?
- Although providing wide range of excellent properties, below are some characteristics of utilizing Inconel 600 orifice flange: Due to presence of high nickel content, it provides good corrosion resistance along with resistance to corrosion cracking.
- On the other hand, nickel alloy 600 blind flange also provide excellent and appreciating resistance to pure water. This is one of the reasons why it is used in high pressure nuclear reactors as primary and secondary circuits.
- Alloy 600 pipe flanges also exhibit comprehending resistance to acetic, stearic and formic acids.
- When exposed to room and elevated or high-level temperatures, or in dry gases such as chlorine or hydrogen chlorides, WNR 2.4816 long weld neck flange exhibits no cracks.
Our team of experts can help you find the right WNR 2.4816 Weld Neck Flange for your project
Inconel 600 flanges Specification
The price list for our Inconel Alloy 600 Spectacle Flanges includes all necessary information like sizes, thickness and pressure rating.
Nickel alloy 600 forged flanges types
Inconel 600 slip on flange
- Class 900
- Class 1500
- Class 2500
Alloy 600 blind flange
WNR 2.4816 weld neck flange
Nickel 600 rtj flange
- Cold Water Finish
- Spiral Serrated
- Concentric Serrated
Nickel Alloy 600 socket weld flange
- Ultrasonic testing
- Surface roughness tester
- Hardness testing
Inconel 600 forged flange
- Cl 150
- Cl 300
- Cl 600
We perform destructive and non destructive testing on Alloy 600 Ring Type Joint Flanges and Inconel 600 socket weld flanges before dispatching
Alloy 600 slip on flange chemcial and mechanical properties
Nickel 600 flanges bolt chart
What are the applications of Inconel 600 flanges?
With excellent properties being beneficial for industrial applications, below are some use cases:
- Inconel 600 ring and spacer is used as sheaths.
- Chemical processing equipment require this grade of flange.
- Components for gas turbines utilize.
- Inconel 600 RTJ flange is used as heat exchangers, because of its ability to withstand extreme temperature scenarios.
Can you fabricate Inconel alloy 600 flange?
Because alloy 600 socket weld flange exhibit excellent non-magnetic properties, it exhibits both combines high strength and appreciating workability properties. In addition to this, it is readily weldable.
You may also see resembling characteristics of both nickel-chromium stainless steel with Inconel 600 long weld neck flange of cold forming.
What is the suitable temperature for Inconel 600 flange?
Alloy 600 slip on flange offers excellent resistance to wide range of corrosive environments.
It also has an ability to withstand extreme temperature conditions being from cryogenic to extremely high levels and can withstand temperatures up to 20000F.
So, there are industries which demand DIN 2.4816 Inconel 600 Weld Neck flanges consider the above temperature conditions for satisfying their needs and standards. Such industries use it mainly because they need a flange to act as a pressure seal between a pair of flanges.
Another example comes from Alloy 600 Ring Type Joint Flanges which also has same functionalities as that of weld necks, and do not require high level temperatures for these operations.