What is ASTM B564 UNS N06625 flange?
A flange which is widely used and demanded by wide range of industries because of its excellent strength characteristics, with its ability to resist corrosion is B564 UNS N06625 flange.
Adding to this, excellent durability and toughness is exhibited at temperature range, from cryogenic to high level temperatures of 11000C. This is one of the reasons why they are mainly demanded in aeronautics, which require high graded flanges to even withstand extreme temperature and pressure conditions.
We are biggest ASME SB564 UNS N06625 forged flanges manufacturer in India
Where can I find ASME SB564 UNS N06625 forged flanges manufacturer in India?
Looking for ASME SB564 UNS N06625 forged flanges, well we are here to help you as we at K.K. Industries guide our customers with the best suggestion and tips to help them meet their needs and standards. In this way, you might get a clear picture on how the product would be useful for you.
Since a long time, we are well recognized and biggest ASTM B564 UNS N06625 flange manufacturer in India, where we also assure our customers with product genuineness with the help of testing certificates. In this way, we prioritize out customer’s trust factor towards us.
We offer a range of ASTM UNS N06600 Weld Neck Flange and blind flanges to suit your budget without compromising on quality.
ASTM B564 UNS N06625 Flange
ASME SB564 UNS N06625 forged flanges
ASTM UNS N06625 Blind Flange
What are the applications of ASME SB564 UNS N06625 blind flange?
Because of the unique characteristics that they offer in wide range of temperatures, ASME SB564 UNS N06625 blind flange is widely recommended for use case in:
- Heat exchangers
- Components of gas turbine.
- Acid process equipment.
- Also used in wet scrubbers, thanks to the corrosion resistance behaviour of this flange.
Our B564 uns n06625 flange and rtj flanges are precision-engineered to meet strict dimensional requirements
ASTM B564 UNS N06625 Flange Specification
B564 N06625 Forged Flanges and reducing flanges forms a passivating oxide thick layer shielding the external from additional attack.
ASME SB564 UNS N06625 forged flanges types
ASTM B564 UNS N06625 blind flange
- Class 150
- Class 300
- Class 600
ASTM UNS N06600 socket weld flange
- Ultrasonic testing
- Surface roughness tester
- Hardness testing
B564 N06625 rtj flange
- Size range: 1/2 to 24 inch
ASME SB564 UNS N06625 forged flange
- Lap joint
- Male and female
- Tongue and groove
B564 gr. N06625 weld neck flange
- Weld neck raised face
SB564 N06625 slip on flange
- Class 900
- Class 1500
- Class 2500
Refer Chemical and mechanical properties of B564 N06625 socket weld flanges
What are the advantages of utilizing ASTM UNS N06600 weld neck flange?
Other than withstanding extreme and cryogenic temperature conditions, there are many other ideal advantages of ASTM UNS N06600 weld neck flange, making them a widely accepted material across wide range of industries:
- Non-magnetic nature is exhibited, thanks to the presence of lower carbon contents.
- Industries also demand weld neck flange mainly because of their excellent weldability characteristics.
- Another advantage comes from the appreciating strength characteristics that it exhibits.
- Shows prominent resistance to heat.
- Good oxidation resistance is offered, when exposed to extreme temperature scenarios.
- Though exposed at elevated temperatures, one would see non-degraded performance of this flange.
- Exhibits good resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion.
What are some testing that are performed on B564 N06625 forged flanges?
To exhibit excellent properties, it needs to undergo wide range of testing methodologies to deliver wide range of industrial demands, needs and standards. Below are some of the testing which are conducted for B564 N06625 forged flanges to ensure that the product is defect free and that it does not provide degraded properties:
- NDT or Non – Destructive Testing: under this test, we mainly keep a check for the material quality.
- Eddy-current testing: under this test, we pass the electric current or electrons or electronic probes that run throughout the material to find the flaws or defects.
- Hydrotesting: not being a compulsion test to be performed, this test is mainly requested by an end user to find flaws or defects within the flange. This test is also proven to be honesty check, which confirms product quality.
What are the types of B564 UNS N06625 flange?
There are many types of flanges that fall under the grade UNS N06625, which are mainly used for the following purposes:
- For the use of sheathing process in communication cables in underwater, we make use of B564 N06625 slip on flange.
- On the other side, if we need a flange that is capable enough to transfer stress, we use B564 N06625 reducing flange which results in the decreasing stress concentrations.
- UNS N06625 RTJ flanges is mainly used to join the pipes together, by the means of welding methodologies.
There are many other types of flanges, of which you can check our website to get a clear picture on each type and how they deliver unique characteristics to wide range of industries.